Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick little buddy

Well, we had a good run of about 2 months, but Daniel has caught the latest bug going around.  Poor thing!  They called me from daycare yesterday saying that he was running a high fever.  One pediatrician visit and a copay later, we know that you can get an ear infection post-tubes.  Last night he also developed croup and was coughing most of the night.  Fever again this AM, and we are sending up prayers that Daniel gets well for Christmas!

After picking him up at daycare:


Picture taken at the Pediatrician's office; I was begging for a smile:


I think it's time for a haircut...

2 comments:

BamaGirl said...

poor guy! Ours have been sick about every other week for a while now. I guess that's just winter for you!

Sherry said...

That stinks! at the end of summer, Daniel was sick for 8 straight weeks...it's exhausting to say the least. Hope your family is well for Christmas. D is still running a fever tonight.