Monday, December 13, 2010

Party Time!

Daniel loved his first birthday party.  Since he can mimic some barnyard animal sounds, we thought it best to play up his strengths.  I hope to have a video to post soon of Daniel tearing into his cake. 





Look, Mom!  No hands!






3 comments:

BamaGirl said...

Sherry, your hair looks so cute!! I love it! Daniel looks like he had a great time at his party. What cute cupcakes and cake!

Sherry said...

Thank you, Bess. It's a little shorter than I had wanted, but I like that it takes no time to fix in the morning since we are out the door before 7AM. I made the cupcakes, but got the cake at Publix - home of the free first birthday smash cake!

margaret said...

you made the cupcakes?!?! i was going to ask which bakery they came from! great job!

i agree with bess - your hair looks so cute. i saw you at church from a distance, but i was busy rounding up my gang.

supe cute pic of you and daniel at the top.

so glad you guys had fun! happy birthday, daniel!