Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Daniel!

1 year ago:


Today:


We took Daniel out for his favorite meal on his birthday - spaghetti!
 
I look *very* excited in that last picture!  Ha Ha!




Last Friday night we took Daniel to the Galleria to ride the carousel. He loved it!
  We hope he gets to meet Santa next week and will post pictures at that time.



 It is so amazing how much Daniel has grown in the last year.  He says several words, including his name, and loves to make those animal noises.  He can clap and likes to try to clap my hands together when he is in my lap saying, "CAP! CAP!"  Daniel loves to give hugs and cuddle, too.  He is an expert crawler (not just military crawling), and cruises around the furniture.  I don't think it will be too long before he is walking.  All I can say is, we have a lot of preparation to do before that day!

Daniel has brought so many smiles to our lives, and we are very thankful to God for blessing us with such a precious gift! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!! :)

BamaGirl said...

I can't wait to see the pics from your family celebration too. He's a lucky boy to have such great parents!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday sweet Daniel!! You're getting so big!!! Can't wait for you to get to play with us in the neighborhood!

Haley said...

Happy happy birthday to sweet Daniel!!!! I hope y'all had a fabulous day! So happy we have gotten to spend some fun time with y'all lately!!!!

margaret said...

such a sweet post!! i just love that first pic of him...

hope you guys had a great time celebrating!

can't wait to see santa pics... ;)