Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They acknowledge each other's existence!





Up until this morning, Daniel and Missy have not really acknowledged that the other exists. Normally, Missy will turn the other way or remove herself from any situation where Daniel is involved. This a.m., however, Missy came over and sniffed Daniel's feet while he was playing on the playmat. Then, while I was getting ready, I brought Daniel into the bedroom, and Missy was sitting on the other side of the bed. I looked over, and Daniel looked behind him to smile at Missy! We hope they will be good friends in the future.


By the way, this week marks 7 years that we have had our sweet Missy Lou. Missy, you have brought us so much happiness through the years, and we love you!

3 comments:

BamaGirl said...

Missy will be very interested once he starts crawling! I love the many faces of Daniel!

Unknown said...

hahahaha i love smiling doggies!!! :D

Unknown said...

i love doggie grins!!! :D