
UAB is where Welles and I have a common ground in Alabama sports. UAB has been good to us - for providing a job for me and putting us both through school. We have really enjoyed the UAB Basketball games the past few years. My parents babysat for us last weekend so we could see UAB get stomped by Marshall. Usually they win the games that we attend, but even though the loss was disappointing, we had a good time. I can't wait until we can take our little buddy to the games...I think he already has a new friend in Blaze!!
2 comments:
He's so cute! I'm glad you guys can agree on a team! I wish Jones and I could! Maybe we'll both be Oxford fans!
Thanks, Bess! When it comes to football, we part ways. Bama is in my blood, and Welles will pull for UA for the most part--except when they play Auburn!!!
Post a Comment