What a sweet boy! You are great at capturing those big smiles. It was really fun to walk with you guys today. Hopefully we'll have more warm days to all be out again soon!
thanks, y'all! Yes, Kristin, I hope we do get some more sunny weather. They are predicting more snow tomorrow?!
Bess, I took the pictures at my parent's house in the pack n play...The key is to take a million pictures, and there will be one or two that turn out well. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
4 comments:
What a sweet boy! You are great at capturing those big smiles. It was really fun to walk with you guys today. Hopefully we'll have more warm days to all be out again soon!
Too cute! Those could be professional pictures!
thanks, y'all! Yes, Kristin, I hope we do get some more sunny weather. They are predicting more snow tomorrow?!
Bess, I took the pictures at my parent's house in the pack n play...The key is to take a million pictures, and there will be one or two that turn out well. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
Sherry!!! He is adorable!!! What a cute little punkin.... :)
Post a Comment