Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Missy Lou!


We love sweet Missy Lou, and today she is 6 years old. She makes every day a happy day--no matter if there is a bad day at work or even dissapointing news. She is always excited to see us when we walk in the door and that makes every day brighter.

Above is a picture of the day I got Missy. I had never intended on getting a dog--in fact, I was scared of dogs due to an incident at a friends house in the 3rd grade. My sister-in-law Ashley was "trying" Missy out for a few days, and realized that it wasn't going to work. She invited me to her apartment that day to meet a sweet puppy that was going to have to go back to the family that she got her from. The minute I saw her (Dixie was her original name), I fell in love. I once babysat for the family that owned Missy's mom, and I called them to ask if Missy could come home with me. I can't imagine life without Missy Lou-lou, and I hope we have many more years to come!

1 comment:

margaret said...

i love that missy lou always looks like she's smiling!!! and her puppy pic is sooo sweet.

keep me updated on those home projects!

marge