Sunday, November 23, 2008

Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups

This is a recipe that I sort-of made up and sort-of borrowed from a chicken lasagna recipe. I love that the roll-ups are easy to serve and they make a great presentation on the plate. See below:

  • 6 chicken breasts--cooked and cubed
  • 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
  • 1 8oz pkg ricotta cheese
  • 1 cup Alfredo sauce
  • 1 pkg frozen spinach--thaw and pat dry
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 pkg lasagna noodles--cooked according to pkg directions
  • Your favorite pasta sauce (I use "Classico" 4 cheese tomato sauce, but have also used Alfredo sauce for those that cannot eat red sauce--it is very good!)
  1. Mix the first 6 ingredients.
  2. Place a thin layer of the mixture on a lasagna noodle and roll up.
  3. Place the roll-ups in a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
  4. Pour some pasta sauce over each roll-up.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
  6. Top each roll-up with mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes. ENJOY!!!

I will add pictures next time I cook this.

No comments: