Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween 2007 and 2008

Welles and I have dressed up for Halloween the last couple of years. Our friends the Stembridges have the most amazing Halloween Party each year - and we have to admit--each year the decorations get a little bit better and the costumes improve. Last year, we were Buddy the Elf and Jovie (his girlfriend in the movie.) If you haven't seen Elf, you must watch it this holiday season. I think we have seen it at least 201 times, and I laugh out loud every time. Will Ferrell is hilarious in this movie! See below for some pictures from the 2007 party.
Jennifer was Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter, and her husband Steven was Dog.
We had so much fun dressing up that we showed up at my parents house Christmas Morning at 6:45 AM in our Elf Costumes!


Missy also dressed up as a reindeer. I have to say, with her coloring and sweet black nose she almost looks like a reindeer. If it weren't for her short corgi legs--Santa might just sign her up!



On to Halloween 2008. We love the movie the Incredibles. Again--if you have not seen this movie, either--it is a MUST! See below for pictures. Welles was Mr. Incredible, and I was Elastagirl.This year, the Stemmies were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf! Very cute, guys!

No comments: