Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From one celebration to another

I coordinated UAB's two commencement ceremonies on Saturday. Everything went very well - I feel more comfortable in that role after each graduation ceremony.

Daniel spent the day playing with his daddy at "I love Homewood Day" and apparently had a great time!  So great, in fact, that he fell sound asleep on their way home.




After Graduation, I rushed to my parents home to get ready for another celebration - the wedding of Katie and Michael.  This was the most beautiful wedding!  I got a picture of the cake:




The food was delicious, the cake was even better, and the band was rocking!  We had a wonderful time, and wish the happy couple well!

2 comments:

BamaGirl said...

that is a gorgeous cake! Erik graduated on Saturday!

Sherry said...

I know! I saw him and got to chat before he walked across the stage...So proud of your bro!