I am not ashamed to admit that we do our fair share of cartoon watching. It has alread been reported on this blog that Daniel LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He also likes Handy Manny and Special Agent OSO. All three come on first thing in the morning while we are getting ready for work or church. 

It is no surprise that a lot of our conversations now include cartoon characters:
-------------------------------------------------
Welles - "Goofy should know how to say, "Mouse-ka-TOOL" by now! He says it 3 times per day, at least!"
Sherry - "But Goofy says everything silly - it's just how he talks!"
Welles - "Are you taking up for Goofy?"
--------------------------------------------------
At 12 seconds in the following video - Goofy tries to say Mouseka Tools - and fails.
------------------------------------------------------
Sherry - "Welles, I think I know why Daniel's new sounds have been, "Gar - gar-gar-gar..."
Welles - "Why?"
Sherry - "He is trying to talk like Goofy, Goursh!"
Welles - "You may be onto something. Let's hope he doesn't start talking like Donald!"
--------------------------------------------------------
On Special Agent OSO:
Welles - "You know, I really like a lot about this show. The James Bond references and all. But why does he have to be such a dumb bear?"
--------------------------------------------------------
On Handy Manny:
Welles - "When are Manny and Kelly going to get together?"
Sherry - "I don't know, but Manny had some competition on today's episode."
Welles - "Really, who?"
Sherry - "Some guy she went to high-school with...a rock star named Danny!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Cutest Clubhouse Song ever - everyone in our family sings this song:
1 comment:
Out of desperation we are now letting Graham watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while we get ready in the morning! If only all you had to do to get rid of chicken pox was the chicken dance...
Post a Comment