That hairstyle is hilarious! I can already tell that Daniel is going to be a fun guy! Welles, what is up with those socks and crocs? Yikes! haha. I'm sure it was only worn in the house!
waaaaa-waaaa-waaaa!!! {that's supposed to me laughing hysterically} LOVE the hairdo and LOVE the socks! welles, you're the perfect old man! ;) do you think you could come and style maddie's hair also? i shudder to think what you could do.....
2 comments:
That hairstyle is hilarious! I can already tell that Daniel is going to be a fun guy! Welles, what is up with those socks and crocs? Yikes! haha. I'm sure it was only worn in the house!
waaaaa-waaaa-waaaa!!! {that's supposed to me laughing hysterically} LOVE the hairdo and LOVE the socks! welles, you're the perfect old man! ;) do you think you could come and style maddie's hair also? i shudder to think what you could do.....
Post a Comment