Our computer also became infected with a virus. Don't computer hackers have anything better to do? What a nuisance! We are still fighting that one.
My old Honda now belongs to Welles, and it would not start last week when he was taking Daniel to school. Turns out it needed a tune-up. However, when we went to pick it up, Welles noticed that the tires were completely bald on the inside! So, a tune-up and two new tires should hold us over for a little longer on the Honda.
Now for the story about the wrong tank. Long story short, it is time for our septic tank to be pumped. I called and made an appointment. A company came out and pumped - THE WRONG TANK! Apparently our house has two and one is only connected to the washing machine. I explained to the dispatcher over the phone that there were two tanks. She hurriedly said, "we have a map - we pumped it in 2005..." I said OK b/c they pumped the correct tank in 2005, so what was I to know? Now there is a dispute--they want us to pay for the tank that was pumped and will give us a measly 20% off to pump the "correct" tank. I don't think so. We'll let you know how that goes. If you want to know which septic company in Birmingham NOT to use, call me.
No comments:
Post a Comment