Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swimming




Today I took the day off to spend some time with Leigh Anne and her sister Britney and their children.  We went to Leigh Anne's grandmother's (Netes) pool, and had a great time!  Daniel loves the water, and tries to swim as soon as he is in it.  He'll move his arms and legs like crazy! 

Here are a few shots of him in the float - he is cutting another tooth on the bottom (his 7th tooth!) and loves to chew on the weights for the sun-shade.



I am so sad that I didn't get any pictures with Leigh Anne and Britney and their kiddos!  We will have to plan to get together another time for pictures. Netes - thank you so much for letting us come to your pool, and many thanks to Mindy for lunch, too!  We had a great time!

No comments: