Today, Daniel was dedicated at Dawson Baptist Church. For so many years, I have heard Dr. Fenton say, "Every child is a gift from God, and with this gift comes a responsibility..." Today was such a precious day to promise that we will work together and with our church family to lead Daniel to the Lord. Below are some pictures. Please don't tell Welles I posted the one of Daniel with his bonnett on. He was already upset that I was dressing him up "like a girl!"May the Lord make his face to shine upon you
and give you peace
So that all may know, Jesus Christ is Lord!

5 comments:
So cute! I make sure to call them "hats" at my house instead of bonnets. It seems more manly. =)
Good tip, Leah! I can't wait to see Graham's dedication!
he was so precious!!! i loved his cooing. ;) i am always on the verge of tears during baby dedications so i had to try extra hard not to cry this morning!
p.s. it would have been especially embarrassing seeing as how i actually had mascara on - aren't you proud of me!?!?! :)
Margaret! I am proud of you! I thought something looked different - you must be having a girl! Last time you were pregnant and experimenting with make-up, you had a girl!
Seriously, thanks for bringing Daniel to us! Dr. Fenton does a great job of making the dedications so special. I am relieved that Daniel didn't cry or spit up! I think he could hear his voice echo, and really liked it!
So sweet! Archer wore a "cap" just like that to his baptism. I thought it was very manly!
Post a Comment