Thursday, January 2, 2020

Last half of 2019

I haven’t been good about posting or recording things over the last few years.  I promise to do better this year!  Below are pictures and events from the last half of 2019.




College roomie, Mystique and I at a cooking class!







Everest at Animal Kingdom! Daniel and Welles are in the 4th row!





Daniel participated in "Straight Street Idol" at Camp Straight Street




Animal Kingdom Safari

Daniel and friends at Centrikid




Maggie Grace and James

All dressed up at Lindsey's rehearsal dinner

Leaving for Centrikid






We visited Meghan and Craig in Juno Beach in August.  We went to the Sea Turtle hospital and saw a sweet little hatchling making his way to the ocean the next morning. Overall it was a fabulous trip!







This year we spent Thanksgiving in Fort Walton.  We had so much fun spending time with our friends the Berkery Family.

Thanksgiving in Ft. Walton





No comments: