Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daniel loves to boogy

Further proof that this child takes after his father - when he feels the beat, he just has to boogy!


We went to the World of Wheels Car Show at the BJCC last weekend.  Daniel loved the cars! 


This is the card that Daniel picked out for Welles for Valentine's day.  I was in the middle of the CVS card aisle doubled-over and laughing hysterically.  Maybe it was just the kind of day I had been having, but it was seriously the perfect card for a silly boy to give his father.  AND - he picked it out!   


Daniel is very good at singing the blessing before meals.  It is the cutest thing, and I promise to record it in the near future. 



My parents gave Daniel two swimming frogs for Valentine's day.  Daniel named them "Witt" and "Too."  (or maybe he means, "Two?")  He consistently calls them by these names, so I know it wasn't an accident...we just don't know where he came up with "Witt?"

Speaking of Daniel's names for things, I am really going to miss when he starts calling Missy by her real name.  We have grown to love his nickname for Missy - "Chi-chi Lou-lou".  We've started calling her Chi-chi, too.

No comments: