Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday #2 - A Car Theme!

2


We had Daniel's family birthday party at our house.  After he woke from his nap, I put his birthday shirt on - he kept exclaiming, "I two!"  when he would look down and see his shirt. We continue to feed Daniel's obsession with transportation and had a car-themed party. 

Traffic Light Rice Crispie Treats

Pavement (Oreo-topped) IceCream

Cars Publix Cake

Pop and Daniel

Daniel and Grandpa

Mary Linnley, Aunt Ashley and Uncle Scotty

Gigi, Daniel, Pop

Aunt B and Daniel

DSCN3183


DSCN3129


DSCN3119


DSCN3114


DSCN3111


A new "lellow" Car!

DSCN3156


DSCN3151


DSCN3164
Taking a ride in his much smaller "old" car



Mary Linnley and Daniel
  As he did the day before, we sang and Daniel danced.  Only this time, he started out on the floor.  Then, he glanced over at the "train table" and jumped on top to dance with even more excitement.  This kiddo never ceases to amaze us!

DSCN3193


2 comments:

Leah said...

I adore the stop light rice crispy treats! Graham loves the Cars characters too, especially Mater.

Leah said...

Adore the stop light rice crispy treats! We have a Cars fan too.