Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A boy that loves his Daddy!

The other night, Daniel and Welles were spinning in the office chair, and I caught this picture:


When Welles walks into a room, Daniel lights up.  He has since he was about 4 months old.  I think that he realizes that when Daddy is in the room, fun will happen!  They have conversations in the car (mostly babble back and forth), drink a bottle/coffee together every morning, and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso, and Spongebob Squarepants.  They take walks together so I can get some things done around the house, and just plain act silly most of the time. 

I love seeing the bond that has formed between Daniel and his daddy over the last 11.5 months. Thank you for being a wonderful influence in our son's life, Welles!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the black and white pic of Welles and Daniel. They are so cute together!!

Wishing you all a wonderful, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving!!