Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall is here!

We went to a fall festival at the church where I grew up - Brookwood Baptist Church.  They had a great festival outdoors, and the weather was perfect! Daniel is Snoopy this year for Halloween!

 Snoopy meets Underdog
In the future, I am sure we will have many pictures where Mary Linnley looks at Daniel like he's silly!

 Notice Daniel has a handful of leaves:

Daniel: "Hmmm...wonder what these taste like?" 
Mary Linnley: "Oh no!  He's not going to eat those, is he?"

Daniel: "I think I will try these out!"
Mary Linnley: "Cuz!  That's not cotton candy! You're so silly!"

With Aunt B:

5 comments:

margaret said...

oh. my. gosh.

i am in LOVE with that snoopy costume!! i bet he has so much fun wearing it!

Sherry said...

Thank you, Marge! You will see it again on Friday night at Dawson's Fall Festival. I was really surprised that he wore the headpiece around so easily! The shirt-piece did not fit over his head, so I am going to have to make the hole bigger before this weekend. Welles has an interesting costume this year... :-)

BamaGirl said...

I've never seen such a great snoopy costume! I love it! What is Welles's costume???

Sherry said...

You will soon see my friend! I will post pictures. :-)

Unknown said...

that is ridiculously cute!!!! :D