That is so freaking CUTE!!! I seriously giggled out loud watching him enjoy his first concert. I think you have a future musician on your hands!
Thanks, Bess - I can't help but laugh when I see it, too. He did that for at least 15 minutes! I took other videos, and this is the only one I wasn't laughing too hard and could post! Needless to say, he slept very well last night.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is so freaking CUTE!!! I seriously giggled out loud watching him enjoy his first concert. I think you have a future musician on your hands!
Thanks, Bess - I can't help but laugh when I see it, too. He did that for at least 15 minutes! I took other videos, and this is the only one I wasn't laughing too hard and could post! Needless to say, he slept very well last night.
Post a Comment