The nursery is 95% complete! The canvases were painted by Emily Wertheim and were replicas of the animals on the quilt. The name of the bedding is, "All Creatures Great and Small" by Land of Nod. My dad helped me hang them in the nursery today. They turned out so much more precious than I expected! All that is left is to hang the quilt.
Wow, that's so cute, Sherry! I was thinking at first that you had painted all of those. I was seriously impressed! It all came together so nicely! I'm sure he will love it as he grows up in that room!
Welles and I have known Emily for a few years as her parents are our sunday school teachers. She did an incredible job, and I could not be more happy with the result!!
2 comments:
Wow, that's so cute, Sherry! I was thinking at first that you had painted all of those. I was seriously impressed! It all came together so nicely! I'm sure he will love it as he grows up in that room!
Welles and I have known Emily for a few years as her parents are our sunday school teachers. She did an incredible job, and I could not be more happy with the result!!
Post a Comment