Welles and I got to see the little one sucking his thumb and the ultrasound tech was sweet enough to change it to 4D so we could get a better look. Unfortunately, he immediately shielded his face with his other hand as if to say, "not today - maybe next week!" It was still a precious shot of "Lucky" and we were excited to see him.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Just a few more days 'til we meet our buddy!
Welles and I got to see the little one sucking his thumb and the ultrasound tech was sweet enough to change it to 4D so we could get a better look. Unfortunately, he immediately shielded his face with his other hand as if to say, "not today - maybe next week!" It was still a precious shot of "Lucky" and we were excited to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so great pregnant! You are totally all belly! I love it! You will be so glad to have this picture someday! It's hard to remember how big your belly was after the baby comes out! I can't wait to meet this little guy! Soon!
you look great!! and so does the tree!
Post a Comment