so precious! I just want to hold him! Sherry, aren't you glad you took a belly pic when you did? You almost ran out of time! He's adorable! I hope he has an easy temperament and sleeps through the night soon!
How did I miss it that you have a blog too?? I'm so glad to see that sweet baby boy and can't wait to meet him in person. Hopefully I'll get to come by this week!
5 comments:
so precious! I just want to hold him! Sherry, aren't you glad you took a belly pic when you did? You almost ran out of time! He's adorable! I hope he has an easy temperament and sleeps through the night soon!
He's precious! We are so happy for you all. Hope we can meet him soon.
Congrats on such a handsome little man! Amy & Scott
How did I miss it that you have a blog too?? I'm so glad to see that sweet baby boy and can't wait to meet him in person. Hopefully I'll get to come by this week!
so sweet!!! i can't wait to meet him!!
marge
Post a Comment