Today as of 10:30 AM, we will have been married 5 years! Time has really flown, and I can honestly say that I love Welles so much more today than the day we were married. He is so supportive of me, loves me unconditionally, loves my family, and is a great "dad" to Missy Lou.
walking down the aisle...
Ralph and Ann Dewberry (Ralph is the pastor that married us):



walking down the aisle...
Ralph and Ann Dewberry (Ralph is the pastor that married us):


Five years ago, we had a beautiful wedding at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, GA. The weather was perfect, and there was not one cloud in the sky! Our closest family and friends were with us, and it made the whole weekend so memorable to have a "destination wedding." I look forward to what the next five years brings!
1 comment:
sherry - you look like a PRINCESS!!!! congrats on five years!
Post a Comment