Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Boy and This Girl

Would we have liked each other way back when? Both of us have always said we might not have liked each other if we had met 4-5 years sooner. Granted - he is four and a half years older meaning that I was in 8th grade when he was a senior.I was a nerd and a goody-two shoes and the secretary or treasurer in about 4 different clubs. Welles was popular and voted Most Mischievous.... What do you think? Also--you may notice in the photo caption below. He went through a phase where he spelled his name Wells. I don't know why. His business cards today also read Wells; his driver's license reads Welles.



Who's Who - Most Mischievous
Spanish Club
FBLA
Football
Wrestling














A-B Honor Roll
Concert Choir
Glee Club
Soccer
Latin Club
Latin Honor Society
National Honor Society
Students for Environmental Action

1 comment:

BamaGirl said...

Welles looks very slick in his high school photo! I do think that you guys probably would have run in different circles in high school. I think that's true about a lot of couples though. Opposites attract and stay together!!